I love the fact that Andrew is in his shirt and undies. I did that all the time but my parents would get mad at me, he's lucky you let him do it!
Yes, Allison, you are a cutie! She is such a good mix of you and Jeff. I love to see the pictures!
I can't believe how much Allison has changed so cute
where are her shoes
shouldn't you be asking where's his pants?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love the fact that Andrew is in his shirt and undies. I did that all the time but my parents would get mad at me, he's lucky you let him do it!
Yes, Allison, you are a cutie! She is such a good mix of you and Jeff. I love to see the pictures!
I can't believe how much Allison has changed so cute
where are her shoes
shouldn't you be asking where's his pants?
Post a Comment