


On August 30th our baby girl turned 4 months. It has gone by so fast even though it feels like she has just always been here. She checked out great with the doctor and had some shots too. She put on a show for the doctor, kicking, smiling, giggling and wiggling and just being darn cute! I love our pediatrition b/c she makes me feel like my kids are the only one's she gushes over. I'm sure she says stuff to other parents too just to be nice but I know she really means it with my kids! Allison didn't even flinch when they did the first shot but the second one got her and she started to wail and there was 2 more after that.:(


3 comments:
She is really starting to look like Andrew! I love the toes shot too--so cute!!
Allison looks so cute love the boys in her hair
I love her little piggies!
Post a Comment