
He got this helmet for his b-day to go w/ his tri-cycle and he love's wearing it. We were going to the grocery store and he didn't want to take it off. No harm done, he get's to wear it.
When I get out to the car after Jeff had put the kids in for me, I see Andrew wearing his helmet and reading a kids magazine!
Jeff went in to check on him before we went to bed and he come's out of his room laughing and saying, "get the camera, you gotta see this!" Apparently he got out of bed and put his rain boots on for the night. Another favorite that he has worn several places.

Andrew is such a funny kid! The other day he comes running in the kitchen yelling "tickle mommy, tickle mommy!" and he had his hands up and ready in tickle position.
Tonight we went on a walk and he had to stop to pick up every stick and throw every rock. At one point he was walking kinda funny so I asked him if he had a poopy diaper and he said (as he started to walk right again) "no, I'm fine" This was a first, "I'm fine". It made me laugh out loud.
He is talking so much, some of his new things to say are: "Andrew have it", "MINE", "Andrew's turn" "hi Alli, pretty girl" and "carry me", "Thomas music on", "Andrew do it". He is such a great kid and makes me laugh everyday!
3 comments:
I love the rainboots!!! I had to show everyone in the apartment that picture. Which just consisted of Paul and his friend Nate...but they enjoyed and laughed along b/c I have an adorable cousin!!
I noticed how much more he is talking as well. It makes life easier once they start doing that! Love the pictures and the stories- he is such a cutie-pie!
I am so not going to miss out on any more cuteness from your kids cause I'll be there:) We are moving up this Friday:) See ya soon!!!
Post a Comment