Mamma Mia here I go again.............We went to see Mamma Mia! tonight and it was great! It was a feel good, fun movie that made me want to get up and dance and I found myself singing along! (only in my head of course) It's a movie about a young girl that is getting married and she wants to know who her father is. After reading her mother's diary learns that it is one of 3 men. She invites all 3 to her wedding so she could find out the father and he could give her away. All of this is set to the music of ABBA. What could be better?! After the movie I called my sister Collene to tell her to go see it b/c she loves ABBA and she gave me a great suggestion.....sit in the very back row so you can get up and dance! Dust off your ABBA cd, brush up on the words and go see the movie, maybe even wear a little glitter!
Caution: if your a Pierce Brosnan fan, don't go see this w/ your husband! :)
5 comments:
You crack me up!
Not to brag or anything but I saw that in Vegas...it was pretty much amazing and I can't wait to go see the movie! I just hope I'm not disappointed after seeing it live...
I want to see that movie. Love musicals:)!!!!! I'll have to see it with the girls though cause Troy a'int into all the singing and dancing:)
Time for a new post don't ya think??
I can' wait to see it! I like your sister's suggestion. May have to use it!
Post a Comment