Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hey Andrew, what you been up too?

finding were I keep the gum......... raiding the game closet...........
so he could make a train track for the domino trains!
climbing in Allison's crib..........


7 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

too cute. maylee loves gum now too. i really like the picture at the top of your blog!

PKYoung said...

aww....too cute!!

Anonymous said...

That big picture of Ali and Andrew is too cute for words!!! I want one!!! KH

Davis said...

How Cute!!! He is just a curious little boy. I'll have to tell ya the changes as soon as we have some definate plans. Call me and I'll talk with ya- Marlene has my number:)

Vicki said...

Boys are so funny. It's amazing what they can come up with. . .the train track was awesome. Too cute.

PKYoung said...

Wow, so I just noticed that we have the same background for our blogs. You have good taste Auntie!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the picture of Andrew up on the counter reminded me of his father when he was his age. Like father like son.