Thursday, July 24, 2008

Girly Girl

I think I am having way too much fun having a girl! The dresses, shoes and hair accessories are my weakness! Yes, I love pink and Allison does too. ( she told me so) Purple is another one of my favorites!

Like my new do?









This is her saying to me that she has had enough of the double flash!
Elmo dress daddy picked out before she was even born.



Every little girl needs a pink bathingsuit w/ butterflies!

She does have a barrett in her hair, it's just a light color so you can't see it very well.I'll smile for ya but I'm not waking up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love her double piggies! And that ladybug dress is just adorable!!

She looks like such a big girl!

PKYoung said...

I LOVE the swimsuit!!! (Pictures will come as soon as I get home...)