Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July





Jeff had to work all day but did get a break from 4:30-8pm so we went to his parents house for a cookout. His sister and her family were there and Micheal and the girl he's dating. Andrew loves to see his cousins and is always asking about Kate! We stayed there till Jeff had to be back at work than I went to a party at our friend Holly's house. There were a lot of people from our ward there and lot's of kids for Andrew to play with. Holly has 6 kids so her house is very kid friendly!
Kate and Andrew
Andrew's first sparkler!This is what Noelle and Rachel thought of the party.......He was brave enough to hold it!
This is Allison in her 4th of July outfit. She's practicing for her future in modeling!It was so late when we got home that night that all I was thinking about was baths and getting them to bed. I had already bathed Andrew when I remembered I wanted to take pictures of them together. So he's in in pj's already, oh well, the picture was still taken on the 4th!Happy 4th of July!!!

4 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

I am amazed that he held the sparkler- just think what it is going to be like in a few years! How great that Jeff got a little time off to be with you guys!

Noelle said...

Thanks for the flattering picture of me. Frankly I think I have never looked better!

Brittany said...

Don't sparklers have age requirements? Should I be worried about the welfare of my nephew? It is amazing though Andrew held it though. :)

PKYoung said...

I love his hair after his bath, I think you should style it like that more...It makes him look more mature.