Saturday, May 31, 2008
Why am I so tired?
This is a question I ask myself daily, several times. Then I remember I have a 4 week old adorable baby girl and a handsome 2yr old boy! Then I remember not only did I have a baby but also major surgery, then it hits me, I remember now why I'm tired! Allison is really a good baby, she wakes only to eat at night than right back to sleep so I couldn't ask for more from a newborn. My recovery has gone so much better this time than it did w/ Andrew. I feel like I "bounced back" quicker this time. Don't get me wrong it still wasn't much fun, just better then before. But one thing I've learned is that having 2 kids is more than double the work! I'm so busy during the day I don't get a thing done! Please tell me all you mom's out there understand what I'm saying! I hope you don't think I'm complaining b/c I'm not, just some mindless rambiling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment