Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Do these glasses make my head look big?

Allison decided that it was to sunny outside to not go out with out her sunglasses on. Then she proposed a question, do my glasses make my head look big or is it just me? I know that you won't give me truthful answer, but a girl has to ask these type of questions to figure out who is lieing. Mommy tells me that I a beautiful just the way that I am. Sometimes I really do not believe her, but Mom is always right.































Come on and tell me the truth!!! Please!!!

7 comments:

marlene said...

I think your head looks great but your nose is a little big with the glasses on but pink is your color

Marla said...

Adorable! She looks like a little pink and green fly! :)

Anonymous said...

Grandma B says: Allie is beatiful no matter what she has on. Like the glasses. She is definiately a cool cat!!!

PKYoung said...

Can I PLEASE eat her up!? I absolutely love the glasses!

Anonymous said...

Um, the glasses make your head look CUTE!!! Not that you need any help looking cute Miss Allie :). Girls and their accessories- way to get her started out right Monica!

Vicki said...

LOVE IT!!!! It only has just begun with the sunglasses. Meg has about 4 pair and always tries them on whenever we are at the store. Watch out.

Davis said...

I have missed so much!!!:) Dang! Allison is Beautiful! I wish I was there to hold her. I miss out on everthing!!! Keep me posted. I will have internet soon!!! Check out my blog I have updated it finally!!! love you