


This past Saturday Andrew had a friend over to play, Jordan Sorenson. They had a great time playing outside on in the pool and the slide. The best part of the evening was the chocolate cake that they both eat right up. At the end of the night it was bath time. Jordan jumped right in with Andrew. They had a great time. Andrew thought it was funto have some one to dump water on, so Jordan got his share of water over the head. Bath time is always better when you have a pal to play with and dump water on.
5 comments:
cute pictures I now I have more fun in the bath with my friends.
I love the first picture where his friend is blocking his goods. (Sorry for being so immature)
Kjerstine, I thought that picture was halarious! I had to have it shown to the world.
I know! It is halarious!! I showed it to Paul and he laughed, I can't wait to see them, I just wish it wasn't so far away!!
I LOVED bath time when I use to trade with other couples. It's a great time killer and always enjoyed by everyone.
Too cute.
Post a Comment