Sunday, June 15, 2008

Backyard fun!

We have been having so much fun in our backyard this summer! After living here for over 3 yrs. we were finally able to do the work to it that needed to be done and now I love my yard! I actually really enjoy being out there. We put up a shade for the deck, put up the swing set, took out all the overgrown weed patches and put in bushes, flowers and mulch. It has made a world of differance to our yard and now we can use it. I love having Andrew's friends over to play, it's fun for him and fun for me to see our yard buzzing w/ happy little ones! (and fun to chat w/ the mom's!) I love my new yard!!
everyone's favorite Mar

Andrew, Jordan, Maycee and Marlene



Andrew's best bud's, Jordan and Nathan hiding in the background
Andrew and Nathan

4 comments:

PKYoung said...

I think it's cute how low his swim trunks hang and you can see his little swim diaper hanging out.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

his pants would not stay up no matter how many times i pulled them up! Even he was trying to pull them up! good thing for the swim diaper or we would be seeing baby crack.

PKYoung said...

That's way cute! So uh....question...how do I become one of your "Blogging Peeps"??

Shannon said...

How fun...I'm glad you finally figured out the swingset!