
Coming home from the hospital.

Andrew is sharing so well w/ his new sister. His monkey and his blue blanket are off limits to everyone but he let baby sister have them one day!

He likes to help her swing.......too fast that is!

He even shared his loved trains w/ her!

And let her sit next to him to watch Thomas! Ok, for real, he really is doing so well being a new big brother. He looks after her already, when she cries he tells me to pick her up, or he will give her a pacifier. When she doesn't have a hat on, he'll bring one to her and put it on top of her head. He even likes to make sure she has a bow in her hair! It's been so cute watching him w/ her. The other day when he got up in the morning he ran right into our room to look at his sister than told me it was time for her to get up!
5 comments:
Awww, thats adorable! I'm glad he is enjoying his little sister. However, not to burst your bubble or anything but if I remember right Joe was the same way with me...then we got older and fought. Enjoy it while you can!
I think that the pictures are great and Andrew and Allison watching t.v.
OH MY GOSH!!! Where have I been? First, I didn't know you had a blog, and second I didn't know you had your baby. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I saw your shower and would have love to come (I do not however, feel left out--just would have loved to celebrate your baby girl with you).
She is seriously so cute. I LOVE the blond hair. I love the name Allison also. I'm so happy for you and Jeff and Andrew. A boy and a girl. The pressure is off.
Your blog is too cute and I will definately be adding it to my list.
Good luck with the new born weeks. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
allison is beautiful, Monica. I didn't even know you had her. Congradulations!!!!! oh, by the way i don't remember if i told you, I have a blog too. it is loura'sblog.blogspot.com.
post some more pics so i can see the prescous baby girl.
-Loura Henning
That hair is sooo beautiful! She looks like a little girl already! All mature!
Post a Comment